- Organizing Committee of JAM 2022 is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- JAM treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons JAM will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail.
- JAM authority reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this information at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by JAM as permitted above.
- In case of any claims or disputes arising with respect to JAM 2022, it is hereby made absolutely clear that the Nainital High Court (Nainital, Uttarakhand) alone will have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and settle them.