Authorities Who May Issue Category Certificate
SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS candidates should submit a certificate issued by any of the following authorities:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate)
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides
- The prescribed format for OBC (NON-CREAMY LAYER) is given in Annexure V, and for EWS in Annexure VI.
- Certificate issued by any other authority will be rejected.